Monday, December 11, 2017

FAINA RANEVSKA ABOUT WOMEN, MEN AND LOVE: THE BEST AFORISMS OF THE ACTRESS

FAINA RANEVSKA ABOUT WOMEN, MEN AND LOVE: THE BEST AFORISMS OF THE ACTRESS

Faina Ranevska, a famous movie and theatre actress, did not find the husband during all her life and did not have children. But, her sayings about love, relationship, life in total made her immortal. They are sarcastic, ironic, funny and so much getting into goal! Here are some of the best:

--The women are uniquely smarter , then men. Have you ever seen the woman that lost the brain because of the man that has nice legs?

-- The God created women beautiful, so the men could love them, and stupid so we, women, could love them, too.

-- The myth that women want just money invented the men that does not have the money.

-- The life is too short to loose it for diets, greedy men, and bad mood.

-- Best of all in my life I used to love to fall in love.

-- At 20 years old I was thinking just about love. Nowadays, I love just to think.

-- Sometimes possible to meet such the love that it is better to exchange it with the dead from the gun.

-- I have not find the husband because I used to love in the men what they did not have. Well, the same they used to love in my personality.

-- I was never beautiful, but I was always charming. I remember one student wanted to make the suicide because of he was in love with me. But, luckly, he had lack of money to buy the gyn.

-- Woman, when she will get a confidence that all men are the same, will not look for another one. And the man will, like a blind one, who knows what for hoping there.

-- Start to love your enemy... Wow, may be I have to get married with my enemy, too?

-- To fall in love for the first time it is better somewhere far away from the place where you live. Because, if in 10 years you'll see your fist love, for example, bold and without teeth there, it will ruin all the wonderful memories of the teenager age...

-- Can you not understand, if you like the guy there? Then, spend with him the evening. Come home and undress. Bring your panties up to the ceiling. Are they linked up? If yes, you like that man much!

-- Or, I always have the love without response in my life. -- And who is the object of that love without response? - Money!

-- The union of stupid man and stupid woman creates mother-hero. The union of stupid woman and smart man creates single mother. The union of smart woman and stupid man creates normal family. The union of smart woman and smart man creates a light flirt.

-- Once they asked me, if I know the reason of divorce of one couple there. And I answered that they used to have different tastes: she used to love men, and he used to love women.

-- Which women are more faithful: blond or dark hair? -- Woman with grey hair.

-- What is love? I forgot...But. I remember that something very pleasure there.

-- Why all the stupid are so female?

-- One woman married the jew. And her friends asked she how was there to have sex with him for the first time? And the answer was: "Oh, I knew that jews cut the penis there, but I did not know that that short".

-- Under the wonderful tale of the fire-bird is hidden the most common chicken ass. So, less pathos, please.

-- Excuse me, but if the person is a condom there, the relationship with such the person will be stretched one, too.
-- Lesbians, gays, masochism, sadism all these are not perversion, these are sickness. There are only two perversions there: the hockey up to the grass, and the ballet dance up to the ice.


No comments:

Post a Comment