Monday, December 11, 2017

SUPER JEALOUS, BUT IS MEETING A FEW GIRLS AT THE SAME TIME

SUPER JEALOUS, BUT IS MEETING A FEW GIRLS AT THE SAME TIME

Funny story has happened with me once. I got to know one guy who was showing interest there towards me and seemed like to be jealous about me. I was thinking even about making relationship this him. But, one evening changed my plans completely.

That guy and I got acquainted via the meeting site. He was older then me, and seemed like to be experienced there. We met few times in cafe. Both talked about everything a bit, and about ourselves to get to know each other better. He did not joke much, and seemed like to be a kind of a serious one..

In a while he invited me to visit his place. We used to drink the coffee together, he showed me around the house. We watched TV a bit. He did not try to have any intimacy with me then, brought me home..

The next day he called me and asked me what I was doing. I said that I was at home. He did not offer to meet, just asked how I was doing there. The same was the next day. And at the third day I said that I would like to go to the skating rink. And I asked him what he was thinking there about making me the company. He answered me that he was tired and wanted to stay home. I wished him a nice evening and went to the shopping centre alone...

... I was skating there, and while doing one of the circles, suddenly I saw the face of my guy in front of me there! What a surprise! I came up to him. Asked what had happened that he changed his mind and did not call me to inform me that he was still gonna to arrived. He answered me that he was passing through just because coming back from a meeting (he did not tell me about any meeting, too). And, that he wanted to make me a surprise. And that he was still going home. But, his face, indeed, was like he had come to spy me intentionally.

Some of the next evenings we did not meet. And during one of them I went to the same shopping centre alone. The guy was not calling me, I decided not to call him, too. I was boring and had the intend somehow to kill the time there.

...It was a late evening already, there were not many things to do at that time. But, the cinema was still open. I chose one of the most attractive movies there, and entered into the darkness. My favourite seats, soft and comfortable ones, were in the last row. It seemed like the hall was empty. But when I reached the end of it, I saw the face of ...my guy! He was sitting there with another girl. And it was the friend of my friend!

It was a bit confused situation. We finished watching movie. Later the guy brought us home. First me, later her.

As I talked to that girl later, the guy got acquainted with her approximately at the same time when with me. He used to organize meetings in the same mood like with me. Everything was very the same. We just exchanged the smiles there, and neither me, nor her wanted to continue the relationship with him later..


No comments:

Post a Comment