Monday, December 11, 2017

"I DO NOT WANT THAT GUY. I CANNOT KISS THESE LIPS, THEY ARE LIKE THE LIPS OF THE MONKEY".

"I DO NOT WANT THAT GUY. I CANNOT KISS THESE LIPS, THEY ARE LIKE THE LIPS OF THE MONKEY".

A funny story happened with my friend ones. Having rest outside, she got acquainted with one boy. He was a good one. But, one detail about his outlook has stopped my friend to get a relationship with him.

It was summer time and my friend was swimming in the lake. Actually, there were tries to swim, as she was not able to. She was afraid of water and was not getting into deeper, then one meter there. But, even in this condition she managed to get under the water and started to call for help. There there a few guys around. One of them was the fastest there, and he became the hero who had saved my friend then. They started to joke later, together they played some water games. And at the end of the day that 'hero' invited my friend to have a beer together.

Like this, to have a walk around the city and to have some drink or food together, my friend and I, his friend and that boy used to meet from time to time. Later, the guy used to show more and more interest towards my friend. They finally they arrived to the moment that the guy kissed her for the first time...

Late my friend was sharing with me her feelings. She said that she did not stop him. But, at the same time, this kiss was not a pleasure for her. She was single then, and actually was looking for a boy-friend. That boy seemed like to be a good boy. He was the one who prefer to stay home in quite, then to do stupid teenager's things with others outside. He used to work and had hobby there. He got acquainted her with his family, and my friend liked it. Indeed he was quite pretty looking, a tall one, but my friend did not like ...his lips!

When she told me this, I started just to laugh. But for her it was really a problem. My friend said that she was feeling there like she had been kissing the monkey then! And that kiss felt ugly for her.

Sure, she did not tell that to the boy not to get offended the nice person. And she was shy to tell him that she did not want relationship with him. He continued calling there, and she started to omit meetings. In a while, the guy probably understood by his own that the girl did not want him. And later my friend moved to another place to live, much more far away, so everything finished at that point..


No comments:

Post a Comment