Monday, December 11, 2017

FUNNY SAYINGS ABOUT HATE

FUNNY SAYINGS ABOUT HATE

-- From love to hate is one step.

-- I wish someone did to you what you did to me, too. You hate me?! No, it's you hate me. And I wish someone did for you what you did for me.

-- Some people hate others not because they were hurt by them, but because they can not hurt those people. And this impossibility born the hate.

-- You hate me? - No, I have other bad feeling for you, worse ones. - Which worse ones? - For me you are just died one.

-- My boyfriend told me that he hate me when I started to copy his behave. Strange, why he does not hate himself then?

-- You can kill the person, but you can not kill the feeling of hate towards the person.

-- When you stop to hate someone, you let that person to go away from your life completely.

-- Sometimes the reason we hate some people is just that they are better then us. This is the feature of very jealous people.

-- I do not hate people, I just change my attitude to them.

-- After there was the love, it can appear the hate. But, I never saw that after hate appeared love.

-- You hate me? No, I just do not want to see you ever more in my life.

-- If you do not want people start to hate you, do not notice their lies.

-- We are very similar. That's why she hates me.

-- Better to have enemies that respect you, but for some reasons fight against you, then friends that hate you silently, and pretend there to be with you.

-- Adam and Eva were lucky. They did not know about such the feeling like hate.

-- The hate, like the anger is distractive for a person. It is a kind of poison that kills the person slowly and in not visible way.

-- It is not easy to stop to kill such the feeling like hate to someone inside you, as it is necessary to fight with yourself and kill the part of yourself, a dark part of yourself where that feeling was born.


No comments:

Post a Comment