Monday, December 11, 2017

FUNNY SAYINGS ABOUT FRIENDSHIP

FUNNY SAYINGS ABOUT FRIENDSHIP

-- Sometimes the worsts enemies cannot hurt you or ruin you, but the fake friends can kill you.

-- If you get close enough to me, you will know my real face. To recognise a true friendship, I have many masks there.

-- I thought I have many friends. The time passed and I got that indeed I had many people to have fun there outside and make gossip.

-- A good friend will die with you. The best friend will safe your life.

-- If you have some problem and money, you go to psychologist. If you have friends, you take a drink and go to them. Sometimes the last one are more helpful.

-- Better then a good friend can be only friend with sweetness or beer.

-- What is better to have a million dollars or million friends? Definitely, a million friends. You can ask each of them a dollar, and got that million.

-- Only people who have much in common can be friends. Others are just people whom you know.

-- If you have friends, you will never feel lonely. It is right only if the friends are real, otherwise I prefer to be lonely.

-- It is easy to find friends, it is hard to keep them with you for a life.

-- You can not be my friend, You lie.

-- Did you ever ask yourself why men offer the friendship to the girl with whom they were in relationship? This is a kind of protection the girl did not get angry, did not take some revenge, did not hurt them.

-- Some people can pretend to be your friends to obtain some information that later they can use against you.

-- Who said that between man and woman the friendship does not exit? Man can be better friends, then woman, if he is not in love with that woman.

-- If during the life you have found at least one true friend, you are lucky! Many people are not able to.

-- If you want to check a friendship, make a business together with that person and share expenses, time contribution and income.

-- These is nothing worse, then fake friends. These people necessary to omit immediately. But, the worst thing is that you might recognise that fake too late.

-- There is a test for pregnancy, for example, but why there is no test for a true friendship?

-- To have good friends is better then bad parents.

-- I am a very busy person. My friends complain there that I remind that we are friends only when I need sometimes from them.


No comments:

Post a Comment