Monday, December 11, 2017

FUNNY SAYINGS ABOUT LOVE

FUNNY SAYINGS ABOUT LOVE

-- I wish falling in love has the traffic lights, too. So I could know, if I should go for it, slow down or just stop.

-- Do not break someones heard, as the person has only one. Break the bones, there 206 of them.

-- Being single does not mean you know nothing about love. Sometimes, being solo is wiser then being in a false relationship.

-- Indeed the boss, the head in the family is the wife.. And, if the husband thinks that he is the boss, then the wife is also a smart one!

-- This bitch went away from me!! And left me alone with the wife!..

-- He was so lazy that always did everything with someone's hands, or someone always did things for him.. And the top level of laziness there was : he did not married the girl, the girl married him .. 

-- -Probably your wife is a very lovely woman ? -And how have you got to know this? - You are bastard, but your children are really cool...

-- ..He was so lazy that even married already pregnant girl ...

-- "God, help me to become mature and strong",- once asked one guy there. And God connected him with the girl-friend from the East Europe...

-- Typical man : I will not let anybody to offend you ! I will offend you by my own.

-- The smart woman is never jealous about the man. Because she knows the smart man will not leave her, and to keep the foolish one is not worth to.

-- As the Englishmen say: 'The marriage is a long and boring lunch during which the dessert is presented like the first dish'.

-- Follow your brain. As your heard can be the idiot.

-- My partner thinks I am crazy. However, he is the one who chose me and did a baby with me.

-- Go for someone who is proud not only to have you, but will take every risk just to keep you.

-- It is quite easy to undress the body in front of someone. And to make naked your soul is different thing. In the first case you risk less, I think. So, think twice before let someone very close to you.

-- If the person is more important for you then the hobby, or another most favourite things, then it might be a true love.

-- This is my wife in Maldives. One of my 100 wives all over the world.

-- When I was 20 I though that I know men. When I got 40 I understood that I just started to get acquainted with males..

-- When you are ready to make a suicide because of love, it is not a sign of true love, it is a sign of stupidness, sorry. The object of your love will not appreciate it, or may be even worse: will laugh at you and call you a fool.

-- Because of one girl I sold out the house and bought for her a million of roses, offering her my heard and hand. And she told me that she does not need a homeless one..


No comments:

Post a Comment